The semi-automatic production line by the former process (first step) after ontology machine and process automation (including sealing side machine/welding bridge of the nose of machine/welding machine ears) set of lines, first of all, by the operator will expect the first working procedure on shipping/location of automation machine piece of ontology, through ontology machine finish after the piece, again by operator receiving station and transfer, points that the sealing side, through the manual sealing side machine complete sealing side, again by operators material-collecting, shunt to the welding of bridge of the nose bar location, through the manual welding machine to complete the bridge of the nose of the welding bridge of the nose, and then by the operators material-collecting, shunt to weld ear with location,And through manual operation of the lug belt welding machine to complete the lug belt spot welding, and finally by the operator to collect, tidy up and transferred to the next procedure for operation.
1. Model no : TZD-N95B
2. Process configuration: 1 folding N95 mask automatic body machine in the former process, 4 edge sealing machines in the latter process / 4 nose bridge welding machines / 6 ear belt welding machines.
3. Capacity: 30-50 tablets/min
4. Operation personnel: about 15
5. Floor area: about 60 square meters
6. Power supply: single-phase /220V/10KW
1. Pre-process: number of automatic tablet machine 1 capacity =30-50 tablets/min
2. The post-process includes:
(1) edge-sealing machine: 4 sets, efficiency =2-5 seconds
(2) nose bridge bar welding machine: 4 sets, efficiency =2-5 seconds
(3) lug welding machine: 6 sets, efficiency =4-8 seconds
1. Pre-process: folding type N95 automatic body punching machine
(1) film-making machine: length 3500X width 1500mm
(2) equipment power: 220V 50KHz
(3) equipment efficiency: 30-50 tablets/min
(4) using the principle of ultrasonic automatic sealing side, complete the mask on the edge of the welding machine and slitting process, put on the mask ontology finished the machine transmission device, after ultrasonic wheel pressing, welding, cutting, thus the output of finished product, only one person put masks ontology in the machine's transmission, the rest of the follow-up work are completed fully automatic.
2. After process: folding N95 mask - bench banding machine
(1) edge sealing welding: 750 X 1000(mm)
(2) power: 2000W
(3) equipment efficiency: 2-5 seconds
3. After process: folding N95 mask - hot welding nose bridge banding machine
(1) nose bridge banding machine: length 300X width 600(mm)
(2) equipment efficiency: 4-8 seconds
4. After process: folding N95 mask - table ear belt welding machine
(1) lug welding machine: length: 600 X width: 450(mm)
(2) equipment efficiency: 4-8 seconds
(3) features: suitable for masks, knitted products, bed covers, ribbons, garments, lace and other products, ergonomic design, comfortable operation, high production efficiency, can improve the quality, create profits.
1. The seller shall notify the buyer 5 days before shipment upon completion of installation and commissioning. The buyer shall provide qualified materials upon receipt of the delivery letter, arrange technical personnel to come to the seller's site for acceptance according to the technical agreement.
2. Materials used for acceptance test shall meet the requirements of this agreement;
3. The acceptance inspection shall be conducted by the engineering and technical personnel designated by both parties and the acceptance inspection report shall be signed jointly.
Installation, commissioning and training
1. After the equipment is shipped to the buyer's factory, the buyer shall be responsible for the installation and debugging of the equipment;During debugging, the seller shall arrange door-to-door service if the problem is supported remotely by the seller first and still cannot be solved;The buyer shall comply with the installation site regulations specifically instructed by the seller in the training;
After the installation and debugging of the equipment, the seller shall conduct technical handover and operation and maintenance training for the operators and equipment maintenance personnel of the buyer.
4. The seller shall provide free training for relevant personnel of the buyer.Contents include:
(1) mechanical assembly training -- the training of mechanical personnel for the assembly and maintenance of equipment, usually during the process of mechanical assembly, the buyer shall send engineers to the manufacturer to master the basic specifications, components, characteristics, etc.;
(2) variety conversion training -- training corresponding to rapid variety conversion;
(3) mass production training -- training on the handling of various problems during mass production.Usually, the seller's personnel will conduct one-week operation follow-up training on the buyer's site, including normal use of equipment, maintenance, fault analysis and troubleshooting, operation safety and emergency procedures.
5. Equipment quality assurance and after-sales service
(1) the warranty period of the equipment shall be 12 months from the date of formal acceptance of the equipment. In case of failure caused by our company's responsibility, the warranty and parts shall be delivered free of charge by our company (conditions not specified in the specification shall not be subject to this limitation).
(2) within five years after the expiration of the warranty period, the seller shall still be responsible for the repair and maintenance of the equipment, but shall only charge reasonable labor hours and reasonable transportation expenses. The seller shall only charge the cost of the accessories for the replacement and purchase of related accessories.Upon receiving the failure notice from the buyer, the seller shall implement the warranty obligation, respond within 8 hours and provide a solution within 24 hours.
To reduce the buyer's loss.If other parts are needed for maintenance, the seller shall assist in purchasing, installing and debugging, and solve problems.
As described in this specification, the failure of performance and function caused by the contents not predicted shall be discussed separately and the disposition shall be determined.
During maintenance and troubleshooting, when touching the device by hand, the power source must be cut off, and the blade and the protruding part should be covered before implementation.
1. The seller and the buyer shall keep confidential any technical data and documents provided by the parties, and shall not transmit or disclose them to any third party in any way without the permission of the other party.
2. This technical agreement and its annexes shall serve as the basis for equipment manufacturing and acceptance inspection and shall be equally valid as the sales contract.
3. This technical agreement is made in duplicate, with each party holding one copy. It shall come into force after being signed and sealed by both parties.
4. Matters not covered in this technical agreement shall be separately settled by the parties through negotiation.
Cooperated Customers :
•1. Q:Are you the factory or trading company?
• A:we are the factory, professional in manufacturing and R&D testing chamber equipments.
• 2.Q:Why choose us?
• A:We are the factory with own R&D team, we can provide you the relaible quality products while with reasonable price.
• 3.Q:How to get the quotation?
A:We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority
4.Q:How about your packing and shippment?
A:Products would be covered with air bubble film before put them into the wooden case, which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless, moisture corrosion, good transparency etc. By Sea or by Air are available.
5.Q:What's the Payment method?
A:30% by TT or By Western Union in advance, 70% balance paid before shipment.
6.Q: Where is your factory ?
A: Our factory located in Changan town, Dongguan city, Guangdong, China.(Near by Shenzhen and Guangzhou)
Dongguan Jinyao Exactitude Equipment Co., Ltd
Address: Jingfu Road No 36, xiabian village, changan town Dongguan City China
Send your inquiry details in the below,click "Send" now!
Thank you for enter into our website.If you find any product interesting,please feel free to contact me.It is my great pleasure to service for you.